Become a Customer Institute Authorized Assessor
This training is targeted at consultancies in the customer centricity space who plan to use the Customer Institute Customer Centricity Assessment as part of their client-directed services.
In this 2-hr method introduction you will learn how to perform the Customer Institute Customer Centricity Assessment for your clients. The Customer Institute Customer Centricity Assessment is available to seasoned CX consultants; hence the training introduces the method, not the skill of CX consultancy.
You only need to take the introduction training once, so feel free to take it any time soon or closer to your first client assessment. After successful participation in the introduction training, you will be referenced as a Customer Institute Authorized Assessor on our website so that clients from your region seeking to perform a customer centricity assessment can find you as one of our capable partners.
We will also refer assessment requests reaching the Customer Institute directly from your region to you whenever there is fit.
The successful completion of this training is a pre-requisite to perform the Customer Institute Customer Centricity Assessment.
Deliverables of this 2-hour training include:
- Introduction of the assessment methodology
- Hand-out of tools needed to perform the assessment:
- Questions catalogue with 10 categories with 10 dimensions each = 100 assessment dimensions
- Scoring and interview template
- Consultant handbook with process explanations and a complete scoring guide for the 100 assessment dimensions
- Management report-out template
- other templates as needed
- Introduction of the Customer Institute support offerings to help you with your assessment project.
- Introduction of the certification process during with the assessed organization can earn certification as a Customer Institute Certified Customer Centric Organization.
After competing this training, you will set-up to immediately start Customer Institute Customer Centricity Assessment projects with your client.
Please note that – with attending this training – you do not acquire any intellectual property in the tools and methods introduced. The Customer Institute Customer Centricity Assessment and all its related material and templates is the sole property of the Customer Institute. A license fee per assessment performed applies.
Book your training now
Select from the upcoming training dates below and book your training now. You can change the language of the ticket store using the flag below the event listing.